By strengthening the weakest link (the replaceable drop-out), we have achieved a complete system of chain tension and drop-out protection.
- Machined ¼" thick 6061-T6 aluminum principal
- Stainless steel hardware used throughout.
- Molded 80-durometer urethane roller houses two sealed cartridge bearings.
- Included with each Rollenlager is a stepped spacer insert that allows the use of both Q/R and bolt-on type hubs.
- Wide roller groove allows range of chain-line options, including BMX chains.
- 12mm/ 14mm axle compatibility standard.
Gross weight: 112 grams.
Saves approximately 750 grams (1.5lb) over standard XT drivetrain.